Tobacco Free Futures Files
Tobacco Free Futures is an integrated health system tobacco cessation model based on best practice. Here you will find information and tools to support your work with the Tobacco Free Futures model.
Approved AHS forms can be accessed through the zone ordering process:
- Edmonton Zone: from Data Group call (780) 577-8295 or visit the online catalogue
- North Zone: from Data Group call (780) 577-8295 or visit the online catalogue
- Calgary Zone: from Data Group call (403) 207-6652 or visit the online catalogue
- Central Zone: from Wetaskiwin Production Services call (780) 361-4180
- South Zone: former Chinook call (403) 388-6123; former Palliser call (403) 502-8648 ext 1088